Riolis Counted Cross Stitch Kit: Masha and The Bear"Bless You" 9.5x7 inch Masha y el OSO
- ✿ Manufacturer: Riolis Name: "Bless you"
- ✿ Threads: Mulina; Colors: 18; Needle: 1; Size of the finished work: 9.5x7 inches 24*18cm
- ✿ Сanvas - 14 Aida Zweigart white ✔Artist: Korol Anna
- ✿ Weight kit : 0.17lb (78gramm) Package size 8,3*0,3*10,6 inches (21*0.7*27 cm)
- ✔All goods are licensed ✔ The kit also includes a needle. ✔The frame in kit is not included.
First it is advisable to of stitching- in order to avoid mistakes read instruction carefully find the center of the canvas.Combine it with the desing center, shown by arrows on the chart(S) -The colors of chart (S) signs (T1) do exactly correspond to the thread colors they are chosen to make the chart more readable.- Check the color of the threads on the enumerated plate with thread sam -The work is made ( see the colored table T1): Х- with 3-strand cross-stitch (T2) - with 1-strand stitch
Always seperate threads from cramps of mulina made from six thin threads (T3) Work will look pretty if upper stitches of crosses will be inclined into one direction (T2) – Try to avoid making knots. At the beginning of the work fasten the thread with several stitches that wil be covered by embroidery later. During the work fasten the thread by reserve side of the desing.Size of finished work can differ from the one which is written on booklet because of special qualities of the material. We suggest to pick a frame after finishing with work
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.4 x 0.3 inches